How does Speed Dating work ?
The Benefits of Speed Dating
Speed Dating saves you time and money. As the name speed dating indicates, you will not waste time. During a speed dating event, you will meet 7 – 15 other individual free people (the minimum number of free people listed in each event). Many acquaintances, small appointments at a single price!
There are no annoying moments in Speed Dating. You don’t have to devise excuses for how to get out of an unpleasant encounter. The 4 minutes you spend with every participant in a speed dating event can easily pass, even if you don’t find the other people nice or compatible.
Speed dating has been verified. Speed dating is successfully organized in many countries around the world.
The rules of Speed Dating
The rules of Speed Dating are quite simple. A group of single people gather in a cafe or similar space. Armed with a nickname, a scorecard and their sparkling personality, they split into couples and their first acquaintance begins.
After about four minutes of conversation, one bell rings, the men move on to the next lady, and another four-minute encounter begins. The ladies always remain at their own tables.
After each speed dating, participants indicate on a card if they would like to meet with that person again. If the interest is reciprocal, which means that the person you have chosen has also selected you, the organizers provide each member with their other contact information (email and nickname).
From that point on, it all depends on you. You will arrange to meet and start getting to know one another.
Is Speed Dating for me?
- If you want to meet someone, and you don’t know where and how?
- Have you tried online dating, but have you discovered that the majority of people are just trying to kill their time, not taking it seriously, and not even planning to meet face to face?
- Alternatively, you even met some people, but in reality the impression you had gained through your mail was different
- Are you simply busy spending hours in front of the computer sifting through hundreds of profiles and responding to colorless, impersonal emails?
- Do you prefer to meet people face to face and have anonymity on the Internet?
- Don’t you just want to rely on coincidence, but you want to be active and start meeting people in a fast and effective way?